Annual Membership Includes:
- A subscription to the Journal of Tar Heel Tellers (the official newsletter of the North Carolina Storytelling Guild, full of wonderful articles and information regarding upcoming events, festivals, and workshops. The Journal is published biannually)
- Online listing in the North Carolina Storytelling Guild directory
- Voting privileges (one vote per membership)
- Special announcements and notices
- Discounts to Guild-sponsored conferences & events (One discount to each conference or event per membership)
$35 – Individual, Organization, Library
$50 – Family: 2 Full Memberships
$25 – Student (no voting privileges)
Pay Online with Credit Card: Fill out the form below and Click the Submit button at the bottom.. You will be directed to our PayPal page. You do not need a PayPal account – just click the gray box marked “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
Pay with Check: You can fill out the form below and mark that you will send a check. After you click the Submit button you will be given the address to send your check, written to NCSG (send to: Sylvia Payne, Membership Director, 1621 Nathanial St., Newton, NC 28658). Your membership will be active when your payment is received.
If you prefer paper, Download the Membership Form and mail with your check.